Support for ISing
Through our benefit concerts and presentations made by featured organizations, ISing Choir provides an opportunity for our patrons to learn about issues that affect their community and to support local charitable organizations. The choir performs a spring and fall concert season, typically with three performances each.
We are very proud of the fact that we pass along 100% of the money collected at our benefit concerts to the selected beneficiary organization. Of course that means that we must find other sources to pay for the costs of concert flyers, posters, and programs.
That’s where our supporters come in. These businesses and individuals donate their financial support for the costs associated with the production of concert series and organizational expenses.
At our benefit concerts we accept donations for our partner organizations. Learn more about our past concerts and beneficiaries.
If you’d like to donate, checks can be made out to ISing Choir and mailed to 15112 SW Sapphire Drive, Beaverton, OR 97007.
Individuals and Organizations
ISing Choir is grateful to all of the individuals and organizations whose support allows us to fulfill our mission.
- Intel Involved Matching Grant Program
- Beaverton Intercultural Council
- Cultural Coalition of Washington County
- Beaverton Arts & Culture Foundation
- Beaverton Arts Commission
- Beaverton Valley Times
- Beaverton Florists, Inc.
Thank you to the City of Beaverton Mayor’s Ball for choosing ISing Choir as a beneficiary.
Mayor’s Ball Sponsors:
- Lanphere Auto Group/Lanphere Construction & Development
- Payne West Insurance
- The Harold & Arlene Schnitzer CARE Foundation/Harsch Investment Properties
- Reser’s Fine Foods
- Madden Industrial Craftsman
- Metropolitan Land Group
- Opsis Architecture LLP
- Beaverton Foods
- Biamp Systems
- Gerding Edlen Development
- Kaiser Permanente
- Pacific Continental Bank
- Rivermark Credit Union
- The Standard
- Waste Management
- PAL (Beaverton Police Activities League)
- RLC Connections